- Free shipping is offered in pan India.
- For international shipping, charges, duties, and taxes as applicable, will be payable by the customer.
- Additional handling or convenience charges may apply & will be informed to the customer before shipping the order.
- Order cut-off times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorization.
- Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch. We are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
- We aim to dispatch all orders within the estimated delivery time, however, sale periods may take up to 48 hrs longer.
- Custom-made orders will be dispatched in 4 weeks or as mentioned item-wise.
- Post dispatch we will not be able to redirect orders.
- All orders require a signature upon receipt.
SHIPPING METHODS AND COSTS
- We deliver to more than 200 countries around the world and offer different shipping options as applicable.
- For more information, please log on to http://dhl.com/conditions.html#international
- Any item notified by DHL to be restricted and/or banned and/or prohibited from time to time (including but not limited to animals, bullion, currency, bearer from negotiable instruments, precious metals and stones, firearms or parts thereof and ammunition, human remains, pornography and illegal narcotics/drugs). Details are available in all Dhl offices on request and also available on the website www.dhl.com
- All domestic orders are shipped by Merchant courier.
- All COD orders are sent by Delhivery.
- All International orders are shipped via DHL.
- It takes a maximum of 7 days for delivery.
- We insure each purchase during the time it is in transit until delivered. A signature is required for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you.
- Other than yourself, if you have specified a recipient (for example as a gift) then the evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by us and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
TAXES & DUTIES
- Taxes and duties are calculated according to your shipping destination and are borne by the customer.
- India GST will be applied to orders dispatched within India. Please note taxes and duties are chargeable as applicable. Most countries are shipped to on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis, which means product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties.
- Duties and taxes for international orders are not part of product or shipping charges. As the recipient, you are liable for all applicable import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the destination country; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
Please note we are unable to advise the duty amount. For more information, please write to us email@example.com